In January 2004, Sheltar established static health clinic, which was inaugurated by Mrs. Raheela Yahya, Parliamentary Secretary for Health. The clinic has successfully served more than 3000 patients in a year. Following facilities are being provided:
· Emergency medical Treatment
· Free Consultation by Medical Specialist
· Free medicine to the deserving patients
· Thorough medical examination of referred patients from Mobile camps and advice to the obstetric, gynecological and pediatric patients
· Providing awareness of basic health issues pertaining to women and children.
· Education regarding safe motherhood and identification of risk.